Friday 5 November 2010

Photo shoot

Media Production Shoot


Picture 1: I took this picture in the corridoor of my school which i think i will use in the narative part of my video. I would possibly use a similar effect when filming as the one used in oasis video "morning glory" and use a jump cut from an extreme long shot to a long shot.

Picture 2: I took this picture in the lower field of my school which i think would be a good long/establishing shot for my video. I will possibly use adam in a future shoot soon to see what it would look like.

Picture 3: I tood this shot in one of the lanes near the field of my school. Although this shot is unclear, i think this would be a nice shot to use at some stage in the video. i think that this shot would probably work best in the narrative part of the video.

Picture 4: I Took this shot at the same location as picture 2, however, i have gone from a long shot to a close up. I think that i could use adam in this shot whilst singing. I could use him central of the steps and use all different types of shots as it is higher up to the ground level.

Picture 5 & 6: This location shot was taken in hanham hills near my house. I think both shots would be great to use and reminds me of the shots used in the music video "songbird" by oasis. I think that these shots should possibly be used in colour and not in black and white like most of the other shots. However, i am not sure what i am going to use in the video yet out of colour or black and white (or possibly even both).

Picture 7: I took this shot In hanham hills. I think this shot would be good to use adam walking along whilst singing. I would possibly even use some low angle shots of this location looking up at adam with the sun and hills in the back ground.

Picture 8: I took this picture in Gover Rd. I think that me sitting down with a guitar playing along would be a good shot. I could possibly use more long shots and mid shots of me than any other shot as i will be playing the guitar which will need to be in view.

Picture 9: This will probably be the shot that is best suited for nicks part of the video as it still looks scenic but also in view are houses etc. I think that this will be the shot used before nick starts rapping. He will probably get up and move from this position to the lanes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment