Friday 6 May 2011

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

I have definitely used conventions of a indie/rock video. I have used shots that are similar to those in the video songbird by Oasis. The mid shots that i use of me playing are very similar in the way that they are slightly low angle and i play a acoustic guitar like Liam does. I have also decided to choose a location outside where their are trees and fields etc. just like Songbird. The rest of the band doesnt feature in Songbird and so i have decided to follow this convention in my video as well. I have done this simply because it makes it easier for me to film as i am not relying on others as much.

I have also followed the fashion trend of Oasis. They often wear jeans, sun shades and jackets. I have chosen to use Fred Perry as i have seen Gem Archer from oasis wearing this clothing label.

No comments:

Post a Comment